Saturday, December 26, 2009

Baby Rock Apparel

 When I found Baby Rock Apparel I new that I had to try out their clothes! They are amazingly cute. The ones of you that have little boys know that it is SO hard to find (cute) little boys clothes that are different than normal jeans and a plain t-shirt. 75% of the clothes in the store are adorable little girl clothes and the other 25% are boys. Baby Rock Apparel does have girls clothes also which are amazingly cute too. I have never seen shirts so cute!

Baby Rock Apparel was awesome enough to send me the "Randon Acts of Crazyness" toddler shirt. Their shirts are great quality, made in the USA of 100% Rib cotton, combed for softness and comfort. The t-shirt offers a neckline designed for easy on-and-off so you don't have to have any snaps. This shirt is SO cute! When we went out on the town to review this shirt with my son I gave him a Mohawk and put the shirt on him. He was SO stinkin' cute. Everyone that walked by had to check out his shirt....he got so many complements while we were out. My son's personality definately fits this shirt....he is a crazy little monkey and you never know what to expect with him.

Baby Rock Apparel has a unique assortment of stylish baby clothes, trendy toddler clothing, as well as, casual boys apparel & hip baby gifts; punk. Their trendy toddler clothes, boys hoodies, newborn shoes, newborn hats and childrens rock music make for the perfect girl and boy gifts! They also offer unique toddler t-shirts that make for the perfect gift for birthdays or Christmas....or just for clothing your own precious little one. Not looking for rock baby clothes? Check out their, music, shoes, hoodies & hats and other funky kids gifts. If you are wanting hip baby music, cool newborn gifts, and stylish baby clothing, Baby Rock Apparel is THE place to shop for your little punk rock star!

Want to buy any of these things for your own little one?? Head over to Baby Rock Apparel and check it out for yourself. Baby Rock Apparel has also generously offered all of my readers a 15% discount on any order until February 4th. Just use the code " ROCKOUT " for your discount.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, reading, and commenting on my blog. If you are entering a giveaway please make sure that you leave your e-mail address in your comment.

Contact Information & Disclosure Policy

Want to see your product featured here? Monkey Tales is a PR-friendly site. Please contact me at ( if you would like to see your product or service on my blog! We are always open to new things.

Please read our disclosure policy below for more information.

This policy is valid from February 1st, 2010

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact

At this point in time this blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, this policy is subject to change at any time without prior notice. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

If you would like to see your product or service honestly reviewed and featured or to sponsor a giveaway, please contact us at