I don't know if you have heard my praises about Fuzzibunz diapers before but I absolutely love them. Fuzzibunz diapers were the very first cloth diapers that I ever used on my Monkey. They are the diapers that got me started thinking about actually switching to cloth from sposies. Fuzzibunz are great quality, so soft and gentle on my little mans bum, and SO easy to adjust. Fuzzibunz doesn't only carry cloth diapers, they also carry wet bags, cloth wipes, changing pads, nursing pads, mattress pads, and much more! They can fill all of your cloth diapering needs in one spot! You can find washing instructions, about Fuzzi Bunz info, FAQs and loads of other information on their website. These links are especially helpful if you’re new to cloth diapering or are thinking about switching to cloth.
Ashley over at Fuzzibunz was wonderful enough to send us an One Size FuzziBunz diaper to review on my little man. I was very excited to be able to do a review for their OS diaper. I am a one size pocket diaper Mama! I love them because you can use them from birth to potty training and not have to buy any others later on. I have tried out some other brands of "One Size" cloth diapers besides Fuzzibunz that will definitely not fit Monkey until potty training age. We have some OS BumGenius diapers currently in our stash that he has almost outgrown and he is only 18 months old. I am positive that the FuzziBunz OS diaper will fit him until he is potty trained and still be good enough to use for our baby on the way. It fits my little Monkey with PLENTY of growing room and doesn't leave red marks on his skin around the legs. We have also never had any leaking problems with it. We have tried it out on the go, naptime, and playtime....and we have yet to have one leak.
I think that my favorite thing about the FuzziBunz OS diaper is the Adjustable/Replaceable elastic in the leg. You can easily adjust the diaper smaller/bigger just by pulling on the elastic and putting it on a smaller/larger setting with the button.You can have a newborn size diaper changed to a potty training sized diaper in a minute or so! Also since the elastic is not actually sewn into the diaper, all that you have to do to change it when it is stretched out is unbutton both sides of the elastic, slip the old one out, slip a new one in and button both sides! Easy peasy!! No taking out seams...no re-sewing. Just un-button and re-button. I LOVE it!
The pocket opening is in the back of the diaper. It is large and allows you to easily increase absorbency with extra inserts.
Very adjustable. Gets very small and adjusts up to where it will easily fit a toddler. The leg casings have 8+ settings and the waist has 4+ settings.
Adjusts to fit most from Newborn to Potty training ( 7-35 lbs )
Snaps or Velcro:
Snaps....The snaps will withstand 3+ years of use and the elastic is replaceable so these diapers will truly last you a long time.
Diapers are available in 8 different color's
(I'll get some pics of my little man in the diaper tomorrow.....he is currently sleeping soundly)
WIN ONE HERE!!! Now for the best part!! Ashley over at Fuzzibunz has offered one (1) One-Size Fuzzibunz diaper to one of my wonderful readers in their choice of color!!
- Mandatory Entry: First you need to be/become a public follower of my blog (on right sidebar- click follow) and then head over to Fuzzibunz and pick out your favorite product (Besides the OS diaper). Come back here and leave me a comment saying that you follow and your favorite item. Make sure to do both parts! (Mandatory entry has to be done before ANY others are valid)
- Subscribe to my blog by e-mail
- Blog about this giveaway for FIVE extra entries-Make sure that you link back to this giveaway and to Fuzzibunz on your blog post and leave the link for your post in your comment so that I can verify it if you win)
- Tell me how you found my blog (1 entry)
- Grab my blog button (1 entry-on right side bar)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (you may tweet twice daily (must be at least 2 hours apart) for extra entries- leave a comment for each tweet including the perma-link) Just copy paste from below-
"WIN a Fuzzibunz One Size Diaper
Enter Here: http://bit.ly/9PEbxH (Ends 4/20)"
- Enter in my other current giveaways (list on left side bar-1 entry per giveaway)
- Purchase anything from Fuzzibunz from March 20th-April 20th and recieve 5 extra entries. (This will be verified if you win)
- Become a fan of Fuzzibunz on Facebook (1 entry)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (1 entry per comment-tell me which post you commented on)