I have always loved toys that have no batteries, flashing lights, carnival sounding music, or annoying high pitched voices. Toys that your children have to use your imagination with and that don't drive the parents absolutely bonkers from all of the noise. Thankfully most of the time those are the toys that my Monkey Man likes too. All of his loud annoying toys USUALLY stay on the shelf and his favorite toys to play with right now are Mega Blocks and any and all stacking toys.
About the company:
NO BATTERIES. NO BLINKING LIGHTS. NO CARTOON-THEMED TOYS. PERIOD.
OOMPA Toys offers you a constantly expanding collection of European wooden toys, baby toys, educational toys, lunch bags and modern children's furniture to urbane and discerning adults who want to expose the young children in their lives to non-character branded, quality toys that are designed to withstand generations of use. In addition to baby toys, they now offer a wonderful selection of baby gear, including stollers, high chairs, diaper bags, and meal & bath time items. They recently expanded their children's furniture collections to include modern cribs, tables, seating, beds & beddings and tons of playroom storage. We believe baby toys should be natural, safe, eco-friendly, non-violent and from manufacturers who provide safe and nurturing environments for their employees. They believe in fair, competitive pricing and strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
Oompa Toys was wonderful and sent us their Wooden ABC Blocks to review. I was so excited to review these blocks because they are not only very educational but they are super fun to play with! They stimulate my little man without all of the noise and lights. I do have to say that I might like playing with them just as much as Monkey does. Monkey absolutely loves it when I make a pyramid for him and he gets to knock it down. He shrieks in delight because it is just so much fun.
Each of the blocks has a word, a picture of whatever that word is, one of 4 different colors, and the uppercase and lowercase of the first letter of that word. They are a fun and easy way to teach my little man what things are. Also when we start learning letters, colors, and words they will be so nice because he can have fun playing while he is learning.
Your children will enjoy stacking the easy to handle blocks, with bright colors, fun drawings, and familiar words for years to come! The set includes 36 ABC blocks, with at least one of every letter of the alphabet and three of each of the vowels. Each block is an inch and a half wide so they are the perfect size for little fingers to hold onto.
Want some of your own?? Head over to Oompa Toys and pickup some of your own
WIN ONE HERE!!! Now for the best part!! Brianna over at Oompa has offered one (1) set of wooden ABC blocks to one of my wonderful readers!!
- Mandatory Entry: First you need to be/become a public follower of my blog (on right sidebar- click follow) and then head over to Oompa and tell me another product of theirs that you would love besides the ones shown on here. Come back here and leave me a comment saying that you follow and your favorite product. Make sure to do both parts! (Mandatory entry has to be done before ANY others are valid)
- Subscribe to my blog by e-mail
- Blog about this giveaway for FIVE extra entries-Make sure that you link back to this giveaway and to Oompa on your blog post and leave the link for your post in your comment so that I can verify it if you win)
- Tell me how you found my blog (1 entry)
- Grab my blog button (1 entry-on right side bar)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (you may tweet twice daily -must be at least 2 hours apart) for extra entries- leave a comment for each tweet including the perma-link) Just copy paste from below-
"WIN a set of 36 high quality wooden ABC blocks from@oompatoys and @Gravsie3 #giveaway
Enter Here: http://bit.ly/9wHL6Z (Ends 4/28)"
- Purchase anything from Oompa from March 30th-April 28th and recieve 5 extra entries. (This will be verified if you win)
- Enter in my other current giveaways (list on left side bar-1 entry per giveaway)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (1 entry per comment-tell me which post you commented on)
- Become a fan of Oompa on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow Oompa on twitter (1 entry-leave our twitter name)