GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED!!!
So my plan to tell my parents was to put the shirt on him when we found out and see if they got it. Well, it didn't really work out as planned :) Me and Monkey had been visiting my parents the week before we found out and they brought me and Monkey home the day before I took the pregnancy test. So since we had been with them for a week they thought that I was joking when I put the shirt on him. They said to Monkey "So are you practicing for later when you actually are going to be a big brother" when they saw the shirt.
It was too funny to watch them, they had no clue that we were actually announcing that they were going to have another Grand baby. Finally I had to give them a look and tell them that the shirt was actually true and that Monkey was actually going to be a big brother. Of course they freaked out when they heard that it was actually true and were super excited.
Emmy was also sweet enough to send us a tiny little newborn onesie for our little one that says "I love my big brother." (Man I forgot how tony newborns are!) I cant wait to be able to try it out on our sweet babe! I will definitely take a picture of both of them together in their t-shirts when the babe is born.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Emmy over at My Emmy Baby is a Mama to 4 kiddos. She designs all of her shirts that she makes herself and does a great job at it. The shirts are all great quality and the designs/logos are all professionally HEAT PRESSED on the shirt, so they will withstand the wash, as well as any abuse your infant/toddler inflicts on them! She includes washing instructions for the shirt with your purchase to ensure that the shirt lasts a long time! I love Monkey's new shirt! It fits him perfect and he looks oh so cute wearing it. It does great in the wash and doesn't shrink. The design also holds up great with every wash.
From the website:
I am the "Emmy" behind My Emmy Baby! I am a wife to a wonderful husband and a stay at home mom of four great kids with a hobby that took on a life of it's own! I have always loved creating personalized and creative gifts for children, and when I had my own children my interest grew even more. I wanted to share my designs with other moms looking for custom, personalized fashions, and so My Emmy Baby was born! I'd love to design something for a special child in your life!
WIN ONE HERE!!!
Now for the best part!! Emmy over at My Emmy Baby has offered one (1) custom t-shirt/onesie to one of my wonderful readers!!
- Mandatory Entry: First you need to be/become a public follower of my blog (on right sidebar- click follow) and then head over to My Emmy Baby and tell me what you would choose if you won (something from her examples or what you would make custom). Make sure to do both parts! (Mandatory entry has to be done before ANY others are valid)
Be sure you leave me your email address in your comments so I can contact you if you win.
- Subscribe to my blog by e-mail (found on right side of blog-3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway for FIVE extra entries-Make sure that you link back to this giveaway and to My Emmy Baby on your blog post and leave the link for your post in your comment so that I can verify it if you win.
- Tell me how you found my blog (1 entry)
- Grab my button and put it on your blog (on right sidebar)(1 entry)
"WIN a Custom made T-shirt/Onesie for your little one
from @Gravsie3 @myemmybaby
Enter Here: http://bit.ly/b8wkmH (Ends 4/15)"
- Enter in my other current giveaways (list on left side bar-1 entry per giveaway)
- Follow My Emmy Baby on Twitter @myemmybaby (1 entry)
- Purchase anything from My Emmy Baby from March 18th to April 15th and recieve 5 extra entries. (This will be verified if you win)
- Follow My Emmy Baby's Blog publicly (1-entry)
- Grab My Emmy Babys blog button and place it on your blog
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (1 per comment-tell me what post you commented on)