Snap-Ez is a wonderful WAHM-run business that was started out of pure necessity. With 10 kids Ruth she needed a way to reduce their every day living and diapering costs. At first she started out with just cloth diapering her own babies. As time went on people started asking more and more about the diapers that she made.......out of that came Snap-Ez!! Ruth's hope is to be able to inspire more parents to cloth diaper and also to allow them to be able to do so easily and affordably. All of their cloth diapers are made by hard working WAHM's that are personally trained by Ruth. There's no big complex assembly line and machines that make all of the diapers.....they are all made by hand! If you would like to see a "tour" and pictures of where Snap-Ez is made just go HERE.
Snap-Ez carries everything from cloth diapers, to training pants, nursing pads, feminine pads, wet bags, and much much more. Jessica over at Snap-Ez was wonderful enough to send us a One Size Eco Pocket Diaper in Grape for review purposes. One thing that I love about this diaper is that it has elastic in the front and back of the diaper. We have had problems with some other brands of diapers because when my Monkey man sucks his tummy in he pees right out the top of the diaper, not with a Snap-Ez! The elastic on both sides keeps it snug against his skin with out leaving red marks or lines. I also love that the snaps on the diaper aren't actually up against my little mans skin. Some of his other diapers leave little marks where the snap rests up against his skin.
After multiple washings and uses this diaper is still in perfect condition. The PUL has lasted very well and feels like it will last for years and the microfleece inner fabric it still oh so soft and hasnt pilled at all. All of the aspects of the diaper are made with great pride and workmanship and work wonderfully.
The pocket opening is in the back of the diaper. It is large and allows you to easily increase the absorbency of the diaper with extra inserts. It also has elastic at the opening of the pocket so that the inserts dont sneak their way out with time.
The one size eco pocket diaper is very adjustable. It gets very small and adjusts up to where it will easily fit a toddler.
The Snap-EZ One Size Eco Diapers are supposed to fit babies from approximately 8-28 lbs. When Monkey wears this diaper it is on the largest size, he is 30 lbs so i don't think that it will fit him all of the way to potty training. He will be outgrowing it soon.....but at the moment it still fits him just fine. The size adjusts very easily with three rows of snaps along the front of the diaper, allowing a quick easy transition as your baby grows!
This giveaway will close on May 15th, 2010 at 9pm CST and is open to U.S. addresses. The winner will be drawn via random.org - Winner will be contacted by email when their name is drawn and will be given 48 hours to claim the prize before another winner is drawn. I will also post the winner to this blog when name is drawn. Thank you to Snap-Ez who gave us the OS pocket diaper for free in exchange for our review!
Snaps or Velcro:
All of their pocket diapers come in snaps
Diapers are available in Blueberry, Butter Yellow, Celery, Cherry, Cotton Candy Pink, Frost Blue, Grape, Ice Blue, Lavender, Raspberry, Seaspray
$$$18.95/Diaper (no inserts included)
$$$$$$30.95 w/2 soakers
$$$$$$30.95 w/2 soakers
I received the diaper with no inserts.....so basically just the cover. I just had to use inserts from one of my other diapers. It really would be nice if they could include an insert with their diapers. It was just fine using one of the ones that we already have but I think for the price the diaper should include at least one insert.
WIN ONE HERE!!! Now for the best part!! Ruth over at Snap-Ez has offered one (1) One-Size Eco Pocket diaper to one of my wonderful readers in their choice of color!!
- Mandatory Entry: First you need to be/become a public follower of my blog (on right sidebar- click follow) and then head over to Snap-Ez and pick out your favorite product (Besides the OS diaper). Come back here and leave me a comment saying that you follow and your favorite item. Make sure to do both parts! (Mandatory entry has to be done before ANY others are valid)
- Subscribe to my blog by e-mail (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway for Three extra entries-Make sure that you link back to this giveaway and to Snap-Ez on your blog post and leave the link for your post in your comment so that I can verify it if you win)
- Tell me how you found my blog (1 entry)
- Grab my blog button (1 entry-on right side bar)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (you may tweet twice daily (must be at least 4 hours apart- for extra entries- leave a comment for each tweet including the perma-link) Just copy paste from below-
"WIN a Snap-Ez Eco One Size Pocket Diaper
Enter Here: http://bit.ly/b3RrUG (Ends 5/15)"
- Enter in my other current giveaways (list on left side bar-1 entry per giveaway)
- Purchase anything from Fuzzibunz from April 19th-May 15th and recieve 5 extra entries. (This will be verified if you win)
- Become a fan of Snap-Ez on Facebook (1 entry)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (1 entry per comment-tell me which post you commented on)