I was so excited when Charlene from Tiny Tush contacted me to do a review of their BRAND NEW Trim Hemp Fitted diaper. It was just released on March 1st so it is brand spankin' new!
ABOUT TINY TUSH: ( from pamphlet)
Tiny Tush was founded in 2000 and is based in Baraboo, Wisconsin. Tiny Tush is a maunfacturer, wholesaler, and retailer of cloth diapers, diaper covers, and other diapering supplies. Their family-owned business is passionate about the benefits natural and environmentally friendly choices and seek to educate others about these important decisions. They personally test each product for quality, durability, comfort and fit, and are dedicated to providing the highest quality products at affordable prices, backed with outstanding customer service!
And, Tiny Tush is proud that:·
- All products are made in the USA !
- All their products are guaranteed – Tiny Tush guarantees customer satisfaction.
I am new to the hemp world and I am loving it. Up until a few months ago I had only used microfiber diapers and inserts. I have always had to double/triple stuff Monkeys diapers at night because he is a SUPER DUPER soaker. He can pee through almost any diaper. Not with hemp!! Hemp is SO absorbent and gentle on my little mans bum. I am amazed at how much more liquid is soaked up by natural fabrics, like hemp, then the man-made fabrics. It is also so trim! I am used to double stuffed AIO diapers that make a super FLUFFY butt. The tiny tush diaper is amazingly trim, even with a diaper cover on over it.
I also love this diaper because you can go for a few hours without a cover. Monkey and I played outside for quite a while and by the time we were done the outside of the diaper was still dry to the touch. Of course you wouldn't want to go out and about without a diaper cover, but if you are just playing around the house you could let your kiddo air out a bit without a cover.
This diaper is made with an absorbent snap-in liner that is actually a contour diaper which could be used on a newborn baby as a prefold diaper under a diaper cover. When used with the Hemp Fitted diaper the snap-in liner is contoured to the inside of the diaper, providing the ultimate coverage without the added bulk. The snap-in liner can also be completely removed for for a light wetter or for when the diaper is soiled for easy clean-up. This diaper is made out of their custom fabric that is 80% Hemp and 20% Organic Cotton for maximum absorbency and added softness and comfort.
Another favorite thing about this dipe is that the liner actually snaps in the front of the diaper. I have had trouble so many other times with diapers that snap in the back or don't snap at all. With a boy the liner will work it's way back and no longer do its job because they will pee right over the top of the liner. With the liner that snaps in the front I don't have to worry about the liner moving from where it is supposed to be and can always be sure that it will do its job.
Sizing: Fits newborn to 35+ pounds
Snaps or Velcro: Hidden Snaps
Special features of the Trim Hemp Fitted:
- It is made with custom fabric: 80% hemp and 20% organic cotton.
- This diaper is TRIM. (We know moms want a nice trim fit.)
- We designed the diaper with hidden snaps – this way the only the thing which touches a baby’s skin is soft fabric (not cold, uncomfortable snaps).
- The absorbent snap-in liner is an actual contour diaper which can be used inside a diaper cover. This will fit event the smallest babies. The liner shapes to the inside of the diaper, providing more absorbency without adding bulk.
- Fits newborn to 35+ pounds
- REQUIRES a diaper cover
- No need to buy multiple size cloth diapers
- Designed for added comfort and absorbency
- Liner doubles as a newborn diaper
- Removable snap-in liner for easy cleanup
- Very fast drying time
- Great for parents with different size children in cloth diapers
WIN ONE HERE!!! Now for the best part!! Charlene over at Tiny Tush has offered one (1) Trim Hemp Fitted diaper to one of my wonderful readers!!
- Mandatory Entry: First you need to be/become a public follower of my blog (on right sidebar- click follow) and then head over to Tiny Tush and pick out your favorite product (besides Trim Hemp Fitted). Come back here and leave me a comment saying that you follow and your favorite item. Make sure to do both parts! (Mandatory entry has to be done before ANY others are valid)
- Subscribe to my blog by e-mail (found on right side of blog-3 entries)
- Tell me how you found my blog (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway for FIVE extra entries-Make sure that you link back to this giveaway and to Tiny Tush on your blog post and leave the link for your post in your comment so that I can verify it if you win.
- Follow me on Twitter @Gravsie3 and @TinyTush and tweet this giveaway (you may tweet twice daily-must be at least 2 hours apart) for extra entries- leave a comment for each tweet including the perma-link) Just copy paste from below-
WIN a TRIM Hemp Fitted Diaper
from @tinytush @gravsie3 #tinytush
#giveaway #clothdiapers #organic
http://bit.ly/bk7NHS (Ends 4/30)
- Enter in my other current giveaways (list on left side bar-1 entry per giveaway)
- Purchase anything from Tiny Tush from April 1st to April 30th and recieve 5 extra entries. (This will be verified if you win)
- Follow Tiny Tush on Twitter (1 entry)(leave the name you follow as)
- Become a fan of Tiny Tush on Facebook (1 entry) (leave your first name and the first letter of your last name so I can verify if you win)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (1 per comment-tell me what post you commented on)