Friday, February 25, 2011

***EcoMom-Biokleen Bac-Out Stain and Odor Eliminator***


In the last few months I have started to notice a little bit of a stink in many of my kitchen towels, wash cloths, and bathroom towels. I have tried lots of different things like using baking soda and vinegar but there are a few of them that are stubborn and don't want to loose the stink.

I was excited when EcoMom contacted me about doing a review of their Biokleen Bac-Out Stain and Odor Eliminator.  As soon as I got the Biokleen in the mail I threw all of my towels in the wash and added some to the water. I was very impressed with how good it worked. It took all of the stink out and they smelled fresh and clean again. 

We also had a sleeping bag that we had taken camping a while ago so it smelled really strong like campfire smoke.  I have been trying to figure out a way to get the strong smoke scent out of the sleeping bag for a while. I washed it with some of the Biokleen and it got all of the smell out of the sleeping bag! I am so happy with how it works.

Another thing that I love about Biokleen is that it is all natural and safe to use on my boys clothes and around the house where they will be touching.  Its nice to know that there are no extra additives that could irritate my boys skin or put nasty fumes into our house.

Tough on Dirt, Gentle on the Earth
  • Destroys Stains & Odors Safely & Naturally
  • For Pets, Laundry, Diapers, Drains, Carpets & More
Bac-Out™ Stain & Odor Eliminator contains more strains of live enzyme producing cultures for multiple uses. Bac-Out™ continues producing enzymes that attack organic waste and odors until they are gone, digesting them back into nature safely and naturally. Food grade lime extract helps eliminate the toughest stains and odors such as: pet stains & odors, diapers, coffee, tea, berries, chocolate, ink, grease, oil, drains (prevent clogs) and garbage disposals.
  • Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife.
  • No harsh fumes!
  • Gentle to sinuses & sensitive skin.
  • Preferred by commercial carpet cleaners.
Contains NO glycol ether, alcohol, chlorine, petrochemical solvents, phosphate, MEA, EDTA, nonyl phenol, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate, artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives. 

Want to get some of your own??
Head over to EcoMom and get some Biokleen Bac-Out for $8.99

Thank you to EcoMom who provided us with the previously stated product/s at no cost in exchange for our review! I was not given any monetary compensation for writing this review. The product itself did not persuade my personal beliefs or views. I was under no obligation to write a positive review . The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. Others may have a different opinion on the same product but this is mine.

3 comments:

  1. Hello there,

    This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at mylittlestgravesies.blogspot.com.

    May I use some of the information from your post right above if I give a backlink back to this site?

    Thanks,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried it on your diapers? I have a couple of BG diapers and the microfiber is getting stinky. Maybe I should try some of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to get some. our towels are getting gross.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, reading, and commenting on my blog. If you are entering a giveaway please make sure that you leave your e-mail address in your comment.

Contact Information & Disclosure Policy

Want to see your product featured here? Monkey Tales is a PR-friendly site. Please contact me at (contactmonkeytales@gmail.com) if you would like to see your product or service on my blog! We are always open to new things.

Please read our disclosure policy below for more information.

This policy is valid from February 1st, 2010

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact contactmonkeytales@gmail.com.


At this point in time this blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, this policy is subject to change at any time without prior notice. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

If you would like to see your product or service honestly reviewed and featured or to sponsor a giveaway, please contact us at contactmonkeytales@gmail.com